• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front bumper step kit for M35

alfa59

Hi Greetings from Belgium (Europe)
In the recent partlist for the M35A2, I saw a front bumper step kit. Anyone knows where to buy these?

Merry Christmas to all of you !

Chris (alfa 59)

m35a2cowner

step

If your not worried about having the "correct/stock" part I have seen front bumper steps made out of a piece of steel cable (guess you could use chain too) running through a piece of expanded metal stair tread up through two holes (one each end of piece of cable) in the bumper with a cable clamp on the top side. If your off-roading these steps won't get bent/mashed if you hit something.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When my m35a2c came from Uncle Sam it had bumper steps. I haven't measured them but they appear to be steps off of a tailgate.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I occassionally see them on ebay, I bought one of mine off ebay, paid about $20 for it. Found the other in a junkyard, paid about the same for it.

ida34

Most are the tailgate steps. The correct one is hinged and has a pin to hold it in place when using it. The cable styles I only saw on HEMTT for stepping up into the cab.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My Step came off of a truck at TNJ Murry as I bought as many things as I could use when I went up last year for a PTO and shaft for the M52. It is like Candyland there and the guys are right as rain about prices and what you can get from them. I like the way they fold up and lock into that position with a pin it sure makes getting up on the truck easier for this fifty plus Soldier. I need to find one for the M 52 now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks