• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Driveshaft

Hotrod1340

The other day i was told that i could order a front drive shaft from Coleman's . Well I ordered it and today i received a message from Michelle, and said the have 3 in stock but they are 2 weathered to ship (in-store pickup only) I ask her to call me to see if i can talk her into shipping it, Is there anyone that live close by or that i could work with to help me get the front drive shaft

thanks
Bob

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The u-joint caps are likely rusted, the double joint has a ball/spring thing in there, some PB blaster may break loose any surface rust. I would think the worst case is 3 new u-joints and the ball kit, which may set you back another $60 plus labor. If the front yoke is removed be sure to align it properly with the rear joints.

Elwenil

As long as the slip splines are ok, the rest can be rebuilt. Either way, I hope you got a discount, lol. In all honesty, I've pulled worse shafts out of running trucks, lol.

Hotrod1340

The front drive shaft is here! is looks good. Can i get the mounting hardware from a auto parts store or do I have to go to a dealer? Are the front bolts harden? If they are what grade?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks