• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front grill twist out and hood latch comes loose

goatijoe

The front grill on the truck on the right side always twist outwards and the hood latch comes off. i have checked every bolt and tightened it with a impact. none of the grill, bars, or hood is bent. When i check all of the bolts after it does it they are not loose. I don't know what else to do except keep taking it loose and tighten it back in place. Has any one else had this problem. aua:deadhorse::lost:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a grill that was twisted and didn't fit right. You couldn't tell it was twisted until you laid it on the floor next to a good one. Put a new grill on and everything fit fine.

goatijoe

Mine fits right if you move it back to where it fits and lines up. It moves it self back to where it wont stay latched. Is that what yours did to you?

Darwin T

is that the side you use to climb up on and if so do you use the grill as a handle?

my shifted when i pulled on it to climb up to check under the hood. i did not catch it until the hood came up on the highway at 50. lucky for me noone else around on a straight shot and my drivers side window was down so i could see to pull over safely. also lucky for me i have a spare hood in the garage.

goatijoe

I will have to take the bars out and see if it is that. I did not think of that i just figured they where just holes and not a slotted fit. Can you easily bend them back if that what it is with out them braking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks