• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front parking light lens for M1088

Strong50

Looking for a source or if anyone has lens PAOZZ 5A910 11639538-2 that I can buy. Its the amber lens on a front cast aluminum parking light. I would two NOS or in good condition if possible, one for sure though.

Thank you.

Strong50

I did about two weeks ago. It only received 15 views as of this morning at 06:22. I have seen people ask for sources for parts on this forum before. If I am in violation of forum rules, I apologize.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there's a couple of them for sale on the big auction site right now. I searched for "military amber lens".

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I believe the aluminum housing ones use different components than the plastic. Other than the bulbs being 12v the front signal lights do not have to be lmtv specific to work. It's a standard front blinker. The m939 and humvee use 24v bulbs.

Strong50

Thank you guys. Rockey990, do you have one or two lens?

Superman, I have LED replacement bulbs, repainted the housings, just have a cracked lens. I uses a combo of rubbing compound and soft discs to clean the other one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks