• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Royal VA members unite at the American Legion

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last weekend, a few Front Royal area Steel Soldiers members got together for a few beers at the American Legion, each of us driving our trucks. Got to meet each other after mostly just sending PMs back and forth, always a pleasure meeting new folks! Attending our little informal gathering were myself, Daniel (dm22630), and Bob (rsites).

After our meeting, we did a little mini-convoy through town to the delight of the local folks who thought a new National Guard Armory had opened. There was some talk about perhaps a MV drive-in at Front Royal American Legion post sometime in the mid-fall. Not sure about that one yet, but we'll keep everyone posted.

Here's the few, the proud, the addicted to green. Best wishes to Howard, ShieldWolf37, and RobC. who are also Front Royal Steel Soldiers, but could not come due to other events or work.

Thanks to Daniel for the pics.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice little get together. Nice trucks too. Hey Mike, you coming to the GA rally? If so are you driving the deuce? (Smells wood burning)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
neil - it's the trucks. Definitely can't be me looking good, I scare the shaving cream back into the can...

Kenny - yup, I plan on it. Might be a LONG haul in the deuce, but sounds like a great rally. If I go, the deuce will be going as well; hopefully the winch will be mounted by then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks