• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Shackle Brackets

panama

Hey guys. Been trying to round up some parts for my 1009. I needed front shackles (clevis hooks) and picked up a couple "D" rings and hangars. Turns out the brackets that hold the hangars on were removed at some point as well. Anybody have the fronts lying around that they could part with? THANKS!

HAWKMAN

I've got a set I can sell you. Just the square stock? of do you need any of the mounting brackets? PM me and let me know at your convenience.:)

panama

PMs sent guys...thanks alot. I have ONE (front) hook/clevis or "D" ring. I have the square stock that are the hangars too. What I need are the left and right brackets that hold them to the frame of the truck. Oh yeah...one more hook would make it complete! puppy - would you be willing to part with JUST those two brackets?

panama

For the sake of being thorough I'll make a request with pics...Looking for the part identified as #5 (and ONE actual tow hook clevis) I have all the other parts. THANKS!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks