• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Tow Bar Pic & Flicks

Cdub

I was hoping you guys could post up some pic of the front tow bar ends where they mount or something from the manuals that would show the brackets and mounting that the CUCV's use for the front tow bar....

I'm looking to possibly do some mods on my civvy GMC pick up to be able to tow it around with my five ton.....

Thanks for the help.

seya,

C'dub

CCATLETT1984

get the operators manual from the sticky at the top of the cucv forum, it should show the diagrams that you want. Also there was a thread where a guy installed a front winch behind the bumper, his pics showed the mounting brackets for the shackles.

dilvoy

The arrangement of the holes at the front end of the frame might be different on your truck. One ton single and dual wheel trucks have the same arrangement as the CUCV trucks, so it is a direct bolt on for those trucks, the others might need some additional hole drilling or an additional stiffner plate to be added.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks