• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Bragg DRMO trip

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to Ft. Bragg today to pick up my deuce engines in cans. Got some pics in the rain of a few items that may be of interest.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problems! Go in the main gate, around the curve and turn left into DRMO. GL is there on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, and both fellas are very helpful. This was my third trip there. The gate can be a pain if you do not have some type of military ID (open everything including the hood, trunk, glove compartment, coolers in the seat, etc.). My deuce did not have a step on the front bumper, so I had to stand there holding it up while the guards looked into the engine compartment on both sides. They were very professional and polite, but stuck to the correct protocol, including the mirrors underneath the body. HTH.

JB

Ditto what SCSG-G4 said,"No problems! Go in the main gate, around the curve and turn left into DRMO. GL is there on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, and both fellas are very helpful."

Went up last month to recover two trailers and as long as you call ahead no problems. Get there early cause when we left the site @ 10 on a Monday morning traffic at teh gate was backed up due to some construction traffic trying to enter the base.

As with all the bases, leave your firearms at home, take your valid drivers license, proof of insurance, truck and trailer registration just in case. The DRMO Govt people are not the friendliest just say yes ma'am when and where they tell you to sign and turn your badge in when you leave.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks