• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Bragg, Finally

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Murphy must either be a late sleeper or Wreckerman and crew was keeping him busy. I got to Bragg and picked up the small parts of one of the shower units and left the big parts for Cabell to take to Graves Mountain when he picks up the M-200 trailer. Because the pics are too large to post here, here is a link to my military stuff on Flickr > Military Stuff - a set on Flickr

And I made it back without a hitch (so far - I suppose there is always tomorrow).

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well, Murphy must either be a late sleeper or Wreckerman and crew was keeping him busy.
Yea.......Ole' Murph was here alright....me and Jon pulled the rear head off the 250 Cummins hoping it was just a bent valve....no such luck.....the cylinder will need to be resleeved and a new piston installed......the wrecker is becoming a BIG money pit.

Glad I kept him busy while your recovery was going on.:roll:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The other M-200 will be picked up by cgarbee for another fellow. I was just getting some pics of it so he would know what he faced. I'm glad you got the other one!

Chief_919

The other M-200 will be picked up by cgarbee for another fellow. I was just getting some pics of it so he would know what he faced. I'm glad you got the other one!
Cool. I got the other one just for the MICLIC on it to restore, and could really use both MICLIC's but don't need both trailers.

Those M200A1's are wrong for the MICLIC, they do go on M200A1's but without the beds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks