• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT. Campbell KY, Trailer Pickup, needs to got to Cincinnati

BRob18E

Hello all,

I would like to request some help getting a 2008 BAE Systems M1082 LMTV Cargo Trailer from Fort Campbell KY to about 30 minutes North of Cincinnati. (Liberty Township, OH 45044). I purchase a MTV and two trailers but the day before I was going to pick it up, my Excursion decided to puke up a bunch of oil on my driveway and I had to take my Expedition which was not a big enough vehicle to pull the trailer. I got the truck and the trailer but I had to leave the second trailer. I was told that they wouldn't lift the second trailer onto the first one which I was hoping for.

So.....I was curious if there was any members that might be able and willing to get it for me. I'm open to all suggestions/offers. It would be truly helpful as I have now realized I have a blown head gasket on my Excursion and it will be down for a while.

Thanks for reading.

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I would like to request some help getting a 2008 BAE Systems M1082 LMTV Cargo Trailer from Fort Campbell KY to about 30 minutes North of Cincinnati. (Liberty Township, OH 45044). I purchase a MTV and two trailers but the day before I was going to pick it up, my Excursion decided to puke up a bunch of oil on my driveway and I had to take my Expedition which was not a big enough vehicle to pull the trailer. I got the truck and the trailer but I had to leave the second trailer. I was told that they wouldn't lift the second trailer onto the first one which I was hoping for.

So.....I was curious if there was any members that might be able and willing to get it for me. I'm open to all suggestions/offers. It would be truly helpful as I have now realized I have a blown head gasket on my Excursion and it will be down for a while.

Thanks for reading.
I think you are the one I met at the GOV PLANET yard on Friday when I was picking up my M1082 . Here is a couple pictures IMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

BRob18E

Yeah, I will be getting a good M1082 as soon as it gets in reach....They are always at the wrong places. Hopefully soon though. I guess I am going to have to post this on YouShip in order to get some hits. and how much are you wanting to spend on that M1095 if it's a very nice one? PM me, I might be able to help.

BRob18E

I talked to a GP rep that works down at Campbell and I was told if I could get it next Friday, that would be great. I think they are OK with pickups Mon, Wed and Friday. Spyderman, PM me if you don't mind so we can talk over the details. I greatly appreciate if you can help me out. Thanks for your time and help, and for anyone else reading this, I'll post if I someone confirms they can get it, so if you're interested, please PM me. Thanks again to all