• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Campbell

Brutusdog

I was looking at the M101 trailers in the upcoming Ft. Campbell auction. Looks like they have a bunch, but if I am reading it correctly, they are selling them in lots of 2. Is that normal?

jwaller

I was looking at the M101 trailers in the upcoming Ft. Campbell auction. Looks like they have a bunch, but if I am reading it correctly, they are selling them in lots of 2. Is that normal?
when there is a lot to sell, ya. makes them go away quicker and raises the prices.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
BD, I might be interested, I'm only 2hrs away too. Should probably talk about splitting a lot threw PMs.

ARYankee

I noticed they had some but now they have a bunch. I think there are enough there for everyone :) I may have to purchase some. I may also be interested in the splitting thing too.

ecupirate

I would be interested in a split with someone from NC on one preferably. I can't recover from that distance but I would help with expenses or meet/ride with and help.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

trailer split

I had something come up and missed the auction. I might be able to assist with recovery and possibly delivery in exchange for trailers.

Derek Taylor