• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Carson Colorado to Columbia S.C.

MitchG

By any chance is anyone coming from Colorado to anywhere near Columbia S.C.? I have two pallets that I need moved from there. I have a freight quote but I thought I would throw it out there if anyone was coming this way or knew of someone coming that had some space available. PM me with the info. Thanks in advance!!!

Alredneck

Banned
Man I wish this was a couple months ago. I have made two trips to CO this year. Loved the last one we spent a few days down by gunnison camping in the mountings. Went to aspen and drove the back roads. THe altitude killed my International but I love CO!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks