• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ft dix to central pa

Jakelc15

Need more info.
Does it run? Drive? Can it be flat towed? Tire condition. Do you want it put on a trailer? When does it need to be done?
You'll get better help with more info. Pics are always good too!

jet.van

ok here are some details..ad said that it runs but we all know how that goes...all tires look good so flat tow is always an option..and for time frame ,just waiting on all the paperwork to finalize so pick up to be annouced shortly,just trying to be a step ahead...

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok here are some details..ad said that it runs but we all know how that goes...all tires look good so flat tow is always an option..and for time frame ,just waiting on all the paperwork to finalize so pick up to be annouced shortly,just trying to be a step ahead...
So no one actually preveiwed it ?
Your best bet is to have it trailered.

Jakelc15

I wish I could help ya but I have to go back to work wednesday. I have been off for a month and can't really take any more time off.
I think your best bet would be to contract a excavating co., they usually have trailers big enough to haul your truck.
Jcappeljr on here may be able to help or possibly point you towards someone who can. Good luck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I use Clearys towing,their # is 410-836-3386.Ask for Harrison he ie the owner,they have towed quite a few trucks off base for me.Tell them John Appel referred you.Good luck.