• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Drum to Highland Ny

Mattell

Hi Folks

Any one picking up at Ft Drum this week and have trailer space? I have 2 M1102's with tarps to move, one 60k on a skid and a 10k on a trailer. I am calling around trying to avoid multiple trips in the truck.LOL.

Regards, Mattell

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm 55 miles South of Drum, just off the interstate and you could drop stuff off here and return for it another day, if that helps.

Mattell

Thanks for the offer, I hope to have found a guy with a 30 foot flatbed and winch this evening. I tried calling Drum the last few days, all I get is a machine. Are they closed due to weather? Getting concerned about the 10 day rule. The guy can pick up Thursday morning. If it falls thru I maybe taking you up on the offer and driving up.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would not be surprised if they were closed lately due to extreme cold weather.

I can try calling tomorrow and report here if I have time.

Samantha is the GL contact and is fairly flexible with the timing as long as you stay in contact with her.

PM me your number and If I get through, I'll have her call you.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made contact just now and passed on your number. She said she would try calling you. You should be all set for Thursday(you need to confirm this with Samantha).

She was out with the flu for a couple days.

Whoever goes up there, plan extra time to get in at the gate, you need to get a pass(license, registration and Insurance card)...

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
-5F, with winds(all week).

Dress for arctic weather.

10 minutes in this weather can cause frostbite.

I'll PM you my number if you need to drop stuff off here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks