• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Indiantown Gap assistance needed

sgtrisk

(This was originally posted in the Deuce section. I should have posted it here!)

Gents (and any Ladies present):

I'm wondering if someone near Mechanicsburg, PA could help me out by picking up a trailer I just won today? It's a bit of a strain to take a day off already after starting a new job (I just picked up my M109 three weeks ago!). If someone could go grab it and haul it to their location, then I could come and collect it on a Saturday.

Of course, it will take a couple of weeks to process the EUC. (I wonder why they bother with the EUC for a trailer??).

Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks