• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Jackson Pickup

gulfstream driver

Hi All,
Need a little help with the pick up of a M49A2C from Ft Jackson.
Called yesterday and was told they don't allow driveoffs. If anyone could pull it off post so I could get bit ready to drive to Florida it would be greatly appreciated.
Grant 772-643-6294

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can also call the base and ask for a recommendation for a towing company. I did that ahead of time at Ft McCoy and Ft Indiantown Gap when I recovered deuces from both of those bases just to have someone ready to help if needed. In both cases, I had no issues and drove off post without any assistance. At Ft McCoy the towing company offered a jump start and/or tow to their lot for $50.00 and they were willing to let it sit at their lot for several days without charge while I worked on it if needed. Make sure the towing company realizes how large a deuce is.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If ferro was not up past his eyeballs with work and other projects, he could probably tow it off Ft. Jackson for you. I know one member used Campbells Wrecker (803-771-0206) to get his deuce off the DRMO lot at Ft. Jackson - no idea what it costs, but they have BIG wreckers.

jwaller

I can pick it up for you. I've prob done 50 at least. pm me the info and I'll help you out. I've got 1 to go get fri morn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks