• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Lewis and Barstow next week

skark_burmer

If anyone wants me to look at anything i'll be in Ft Lewis and Barstow next week so let me know.
I will also have an empty pickup truck bed if you have something you need moved.

bigelk50

Our EUC is in Battle creek and should get it back soon. It is just a small generator. May not get cleared in time though

skark_burmer

Yeah, im starting from 95118 and will be in Ft Lewis monday morning and coming back that afternoon. I'll PM you my number if you get your EUC in time i can pick it up for you. that is if it will fit in the back of a pickup bed. Homey aint picking up no MEP113.

Jeff

bigelk50

Our EUC just cleared, but we are going to go up and get it now. We have to deliver some "OD" goods to others now. Thanks so much for the kind gesture though!

srodocker

i was on at lewis today looking through the tent lots...and seeing what goods they have...bigelk when you come up let me know maybe i can meet up with ya and say hello...maybe if im not working

bigelk50

Ok, I think that my father in law, Thane is coming up Tuesday. I just found out I have to work. I would love to meet ya though. I need to show ya my 5 ton so that you can buy it! lol

Mike, want him to bring up your cover??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks