• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lewis DRMO

REO 54

Yep,there is.ANB173 is on base I belive.Then Srodocker in Kent I think and WSUcougrx is also near by.Me,I'm up in Lopez Island.Might as well be on the moon.I'm sure the others will pipe up when they see this.
Welcome aboard![thumbzup]

REO 54

I noticed this post was in the salvage yard sub forum. V.S.777 you are also near a military/deuce salvage yard haven....while it still lasts,down in the town of McKenna south of Roy

srodocker

SHH im going back to brads saturday hehehe. i actually live 5mins away from JBLM. im in steilacoom but i work in kent/seattle. welcome aboard. you have any MVs?

REO 54

Hmmmm...Christmas shopping at Brads.Wonder how I could get that passed through the "war department"
Hey cjtroutt,your always welcome for a visit,especially with awesome M920A1[?] truck you have.Sheesh what a rig!

hwcurtice

I picked up my m101a2 for Ft. Lewis in October, so I was right there.

What fun.

So, where is this place with the MVs? And whats available for auction/sales?

The one thing I noticed, while driving to the GL site on base, is how many vehicles there were in dire need of help. A Humvee with a flat tire. One of those multi-wheeled vehicles, not sure what they are called, also with flats, but being loaded on flat beds to be carted off to parts unknown. I guess that area is the place where MVs go to die...

Not sure of any of these vehicles running conditions, other than having flats. I did see, back in October, a couple deuces in the GL lot, but I don't recall seeing any of them on the auction site for Ft. Lewis.

I'm up in Sultan, BTW.

wsucougarx

Most of those vehicles you saw being loaded up are being shipped off (deployments). That area is the main area where gear is loaded up for deployments. You should have seen that place when our Stryker brigade got back. I counted at least 100 semi trucks w/lowboys loaded with Conex boxes and vehicles awaiting their turn to be offloaded.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
REO54 That is M1070 Het and M1000 Trailer that is what I Drove when I Did Combat recovery In Camp Diamond Back we were there for the 172nd Stryker
Quick Responce Combat Het Recovery Team also we did Dart Missions and work with
142nd CSB and 872nd DS we are the 233rd TC HETS RULE TAMPA.:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks