• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft McCoy in Sparta ,Wi anybody going there next week?

citizensoldier

Just checking to see if anybody from eastern Wisconsin or Northern Michigan will be going to Ft McCoy in Sparta Wisconsin next week? I have a pellet of tarps and a 5 ton dump truck Cab shield to pick up there. EUC finally went through on this. If not I will be going there next week if anybody wants me to look at something for them.
I am not sure why I needed a EUC on a Cab Protector but I did.. :shock: :?

citizensoldier

Sorry that was me.. The old one off my truck will be for sale after the swap if your interested. Its not in bad shape I just could not pass up the newer one so close.The truck has a brand new box with the original paint on the sides. I decided to do a full resto on the M51A2 now that I have bows and canvas for it from Bkubu..
I like the avatar but the dress is blocking to much.. :D :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks