• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ft riley pick up help

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ross I will be out there the 1st week in March. How big is it? If nobody else closer can get and if I have any room left on the trailer I could snag it. I am just about maxed out on space with what I got to pick up. I am 2 hour east of there off I-35. Jim

Attachments

Last edited:

KsM715

I can check my work schedule on monday and see if there is any freetime to run out and get it wed or thrus. Ill check back in on this thread monday night let you know. (Im only 30 minutes east of Ft Riley)

91W350

If they will set it in my deuce, I would gladly haul it to Salina for you. I have a buddy in the crane business here, I am sure we could store it at his lot with a lot of like equipment until you get this way. Glen

KsM715

Glen, if you can get it I'll let you take the lead on this. I know that would be that much closer for Ross. Straight down 81 right to Salina.

reb87

Ok I think i have it covered. It will be going to okc where I have other items awaiting pickup... Thanks for all the offers, I really appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks