• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel adjustment LDS 465 1A

Jeepsinker

I told myself I was going to leave it alone... but you know how it goes. It hasn't been feeling all that powerful compared to my LDT after I turned it up. I have been only getting 10-11 psi boost pressure, and that is with a D turbo. So I was in my shop earlier waiting for the paint to dry on my new bumper numbers and I got bored. I pulled the FDC and turned the main screw up three flats, and bumped the smoke cam up three or four clicks, then went for a drive. Running right up to 15 psi of boost now and feels world's better. Glad I decided to fiddle with it. That's how it should run.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be getting that "wheeee-uuuuuupppp" sound when the boost collapses during shifts, etc. And a nice smoke trail to mark where you've been.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks