• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel block

kenny

Ok I screwed up now.
I was looking a the tm manuals on removing water from the fuel filter on a Cucv.

I loosened the water bleader under the fuel filter that has the hose that runs next to the leaf spring.
I only loosened it 3/4 to 1 turn.
Yellow nasty stinky stuff came out and then it cleared up to the good smelling clear looking diesel.

I went to close it and it now has a steay drip that I think might just effect my fuel milage.

I put a bolt in the end of the hose to stop the drip.

I want to unscrew the bleader all the way out and see if there is a bad oring or some crap in the way,but I don't know if some thing is going to fall out and get lost like a spring or a bb or some thing like that.

I was thinking about just leaving the bolt in the hose.

Any one know about these?

Thanks Kenny

ida34

Ok. Now the EPA will be around to give you a $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 fine for contaminating the ground with your diesel fuel. rofl