• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter adapters

69DeuceJuice

How trustworthy is Jatonka the man who sells the fuel and oil filter spin on adapters. He doesn’t accept anything but cash or checks and I don’t know how comfortable I am sending a check to someone I’ve don’t know. So just out of curiosity have y’all had good luck with him and if so what’s the best way to order from him.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How trustworthy is Jatonka the man who sells the fuel and oil filter spin on adapters. He doesn’t accept anything but cash or checks and I don’t know how comfortable I am sending a check to someone I’ve don’t know. So just out of curiosity have y’all had good luck with him and if so what’s the best way to order from him.
All I can say is that I have visited the man in his lair, admired his gun truck and his assortment of military vehicles and trailers and find him absolutely trustworthy. I have ordered from him and am happy with the shifter boots and winch cover.

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good question to ask, but no worries. He is a great guy.

Cash or Checks.

There is something about transacting business that a lot of folks don't consider... All those free money transfer services COST the vendor or supplier.

Cash should be obvious. You either have it or you don't and there isn't anybody else involved in your transaction. No percentage off the top for the privilege of accepting your credit card or payment company. All these things that allow you to move money from you (the buyer) to the seller COSTS VENDORS MONEY to offer.

Checks - The down side of a rubber check (NSF). Rubber checks can be costly on both sides of the transaction. The writer and the receiver... Rubber Checks can be prosecuted through the courts. For example in North Carolina, the law provides that it is unlawful for any person or corporation knowingly to issue a check or draft and who does not have sufficient funds to cover that transaction (check). A violation of this section becomes a Class 1 felony if the check amount is more than $2,000.00. Receiving a check from a customer and allowing it to "clear the bank" is a good way to conduct business. Your bank will protect you and the vendor - communicating with you - will let you know what is going on (when it shipped, tracking, etc).

MY OPINION is that if you ask - like you did here - and get good reviews, you should be able to do business and expect quality components or parts. You should be safe transacting with cash or a check IF YOU CHECK REFERENCES.

I want to say it one more time:

All these free money "aps" are only free to the buyer.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is absolutely standup--- I have dealt with him for over 20 years now and would work with him in a heartbeat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks