• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel filter cartridge numbers

uriss

Have just gotten ahead enough to do a serious PM on the Deuce. Opened up the fuel filter tank only to find out there are no cartridges in them. The search mode thru google kicks me outside the SS site. I know I have seen them somewhere before. Searched the TM to no avail. Would someone please give me the numbers I need so I can get this going? Thanks in advance for the help.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are listed in the Deuce Wiki. Which filter are you looking for? Primary or secondary?

moved to the correct forum.

uriss

Warthog: Thanks for the reply. Just got back from the local Napa which is about a forty mile roundtrip. Had the old oil filter and after looking up the part number the counterman gave up looking through his parts book and took out the tape measure and sold me the Napa Gold filter part number 1136. I have noticed elsewhere on this site that the number most often referred to is 1133. Will the 1136 work? Also on the deuce wiki all I come up with is the mep002 and the cucv sites. What am I doing wrong in the advanced searches? It comes back to mypost. On the oil filters aren't they both the same? Haven't found the fuel filter elements and I need both as there are none in the cans. Appreciate your patience.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, lets try this another way. The Deuce Wiki is called the Deuce FAQ Article. It is at the top of the page in the Deuce Forum, BUT it isn't working. Patracy will have to check into that.

However there is a sticky called "Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet". A fellow member complied it.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?82427-Deuce-Parts-Quick-Reference-Spreadsheet

Inside he links to a speedsheet on his Google account

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJuiPMjMpsVdEZxUEc2WlFuUHY5MlloS2VMYXlTQlE#gid=0

The Napa numbers are:

Primary Fuel Filter - 3511
Secondary Fuel Filter - 3512
Oil Filter - 51133 (should be 1133??)
Fuel Filter Gasket - 15211

Check out this thread

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?63544-Oil-and-Fuel-Filter-numbers

Last edited:

uriss

Just got back from town. Wanted to say thanks for your help in this matter. Now all I have to do is call Memphis for the parts needed to hold the filters in place. I was really surprised that there were no filters in the canisters. Live and learn. Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks