• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter conversion for M923A2

Snowtiger

I hope this is not a repeat but I tried searching for any info on a possible conversion kit. Changes the huge filter in front of the drivers cab behind the front tire to a screw on convenient filter. I cannot seem to find anything on the 6CTA8.3 cummins. Can anyone steer this confused Canuck in the correct direction. I really hope I don't have to mess with the current one

MtnSnow

A couple of members sell a conversion setup from the single canister filter to a twin spin-on setup with new hoses from the tank to the filters and from the filters to the primer/lift pump. Just hit the For Sale classified section of the forums

archmark

I hope this is not a repeat but I tried searching for any info on a possible conversion kit. Changes the huge filter in front of the drivers cab behind the front tire to a screw on convenient filter. I cannot seem to find anything on the 6CTA8.3 cummins. Can anyone steer this confused Canuck in the correct direction. I really hope I don't have to mess with the current one
Try Cimarron Westfolk (cimarron@minister.com). He makes quality oil and fuel spin-on conversions for Deuces and 5-tons...