• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter numbers M54, 465 1A

Dave Wigham

Hello all,
Can anybody give me some X referance ( or any) maufacturer part numbers for the oil and fuel filers on my M54 Multifuel LDS 465 1A.

My EX USAF stock has ran dry and I need fuel filters urgently and oil filters would be nice while I'm on.

My local truck supplier says it's no problem but wants a number, rather than trying to match a pattern.

Cheers,

Dave.

pantherjames653

Diesel filter help

I just got a M54A1C 5 ton 6x6 Diesel but i have no information on the parts and stuff i need for it. one of my biggest headaches is getting filters for it. i have been to all the parts places i can find but without a part number they cant give me the right filters. does anyone know the part number for the primary fuel filter, and both oil filters, and anything else like where i can get parts and manuals? im in new england and dont know anyone else who has a military vehicle so i would appreciate any help! thanks!!