• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter question

Westech

CPL
There should be a place that lists all the part numbers.. if you can find the filter number you can Google it or post it here and we see if we can cross it for ya.

PeterD

IIRC (But I could be wrong) they are the same filters as the MEP-004 with the (White) Hercules engine. I posted CarQuest numbers a while back, and can repost those numbers if anyone wants.

Enginerd

Bellow I have listed the fuel filters for the MEP-004 and I think they are the same for the 30 and 60 kW units as well. Not sure on that one but I believe they are.

Fuel filters:

MIL-F-20627
TYPE II CLASS 2
TORITE 8085-1

A - OD (Inches): 2.98
B - ID (Inches): 1.03
C - Length (Inches): 7.81
Product Type Description: FUEL CARTRIDGE SECONDARY
Primary Application: CUMMINS, GMC 5573262, AMSOIL/HASTINGS FF973 , DONALDSON P550540
Application Note: FURN GSKT-P171174, P171162

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks