• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter Replacement

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Step 1- read the TM

Step 2- search SS.

Step 3- proceed with knowledge and understanding.

KiefOlsen92

That is helpful but I have questions on what line the return line is... The top black tube on the right side?
Do I unplug the red wire first then return then clear tube on left. RECONSTRUCT. Ten take off the top blak cap on the left for a second and turn it on?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TM has step by step instructions that should be very clear and easy to follow.

The forum can give you 100's of opinions/experiences.

You asked for the proper procedure. I'd go by the book.

KiefOlsen92

Thanks. I called my uncle who works on tractors and is a genius... He had me unplug the red/pink on the injection pump crank the starter with the bleeder off... and boom done.
So much thanks to my uncle.
an easy 5 min

KiefOlsen92

Maybe but he's built salvage titled cars and was working on like quarter to half million dollar machines wen I called him haha... I remember his old 6.5 suburban he had I used to hate how loud it was wen I was little... Here's a pic of the injection pump for the red wire if it helps anyone

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you will post his number, we can burn the TMs.