• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filters are good

BILLDEUCE

So I changed my feul filters today and man where they over due talking about nasty. The primary didnt even have a filter in but after a good cleaning of the canisters and nice new filters and gaskets she runs like a raped ape. Just thought I mention how impressed I was after the filter change makes me realize how important it is to keep them changed. Guess the previous owner didnt know?? Im all new to the deuce world but Im loving it !!!:D

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So I changed my feul filters today and man where they over due talking about nasty. The primary didnt even have a filter in but after a good cleaning of the canisters and nice new filters and gaskets she runs like a raped ape. Just thought I mention how impressed I was after the filter change makes me realize how important it is to keep them changed. Guess the previous owner didnt know?? Im all new to the deuce world but Im loving it !!!:D
I just keep seeing that cliche and can't help but wonder, has anyone ever seen a raped ape run?
How do ya know it wasn't consentual?

Just fooling around...glad your trucks runs...er...better!:beer::beer::beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks