• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel gauge.

helomech

I am in the process of trouble shooting my fuel gauge and saw this.

140708_003.jpg

Love the float they rigged up.

Fuel gauge reads past full. I have 3volts at the sending unit. Sending unit reads 0.4 ohms at empty, and 33.6 ohms at full. Grounds are good 0 ohms at both. I am thinking it is the gauge that is bad. Need to find the trouble shooting in the TM's. I find it hard to find anything in those things.

helomech

Awesome. I got it working. I pulled back the rubber on the wire going into the sending unit, then pushed the wire back into the plug. Apparently it was not making contact the way it was. Thanks you very much. The wife is now going to be happy. She hates a fuel gauge that does not work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks