• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel injector pump HELP!

dblcamaros

Ok after a lot of researching, and a lot of frustration turning a wrench.......I have finally determined where the source of my leak is. I first thought it was a fuel leak (what I was told) but after a little hands on today I determined it was actually an oil leak. It is leaking from the high pressure hose (oiler hose) on the bottom of the pump. I looked it up in the TM and all it tells me is a 90 degree elbow. I checked at a few auto stores including NAPA and no one has one like it. I got a new hose but can't find the fitting. So Experts...............please tell me where can I get one from. I need one asap. the one end is like a nipple with a small hole in ( the one that attaches to the high pressure hose. Please help......any Information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

toolbox

do you need the long tall 90 ? or the short 3 way at the front ?
i have both

anything you need for a multifuel pump just ask -

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think atvcat has premade replacement hoses for that.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm proud of this site when it works(helps) the members.

I'm also happy that your helping yourself and everyone else when you use all the resources available.

:doghead:

dblcamaros

Thank you sir. I truly do appreciate this site and it's very informative and extremely helpful members. I am learning a lot very quickly. I need to get her road worthy again so I can make it to the Red Ball, Gilbert rally. I have quite a few things to sell/trade. But must fix this issue first.

dblcamaros

ok thank you for the info. shenkmen......I already have a new hose What I desperatly need is the long 90 degree elbow at the back bottom of the pump...if toolbox doesn't get back to me with pricing and info. on shipping, etc. I am screwed. Cause I don't know where to get that at. That's what I need.

shenkmen

ok thank you for the info. shenkmen......I already have a new hose What I desperatly need is the long 90 degree elbow at the back bottom of the pump...if toolbox doesn't get back to me with pricing and info. on shipping, etc. I am screwed. Cause I don't know where to get that at. That's what I need.
A hydraulic hose shop can help you with fittings too.

The two I deal with can get anything not in stock from the mother ship overnight.

dblcamaros

Funny enough I found a younger amish guy who is about 5 miles from my house who runs an hyrdaulic shop out of his barn. So I had him make me a longer hose with a straight 1/8 inch pipe fitting on the rear elbow end and a flare end on the T end and screwed that on, no problems. However now the return fuel line is leaking (drips) along with the intake fuel line down near the radiator(drips also), both slowly but still. I fix one thing and the other weak links go then, humph.....never ends I suppose, lol. At least those are easy repairs though thank god. Sooner or later everything will be new I suppose, then I can just drive her (yeah right). Thank god I am fairly mechanically inclined or I would be hurting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks