• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel injector tube tee

Texas Diesel

20151230_111322.jpgAfter 9 Saturdays beating on it and soaking for two months with Kano Kroil I was able to get this stuck fuel injector out but in the process I broke off the fuel return tube tee fitting on an adjacent fuel injector. I was wondering if anyone had a resource I could by a couple of these from?

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow...you really beat that thingy into submission! I bet the other injectors will think twice about getting stuck! At least you got it out.

Welder1

The return line fittings are Parker Hi Duty style fittings. The ferrule nuts are 61HD-4 and the T's are 172HD4-2 I believe. I have talked to Parker in the past on these. Look at the attached info beginning on page 33. I hope this help.

Eddie

Attachments

Last edited:

rustystud

The return line fittings are Parker Hi Duty style fittings. The ferrule nuts are 61HD-4 and the T's are 172HD4-2 I believe. I have talked to Parker in the past on these. Look at the attached info beginning on page 33. I hope this help.

Eddie
Yes, those are the correct fittings.

Last edited:

Texas Diesel

I found a distributor of Parker products, from their website, right down the road from me. I will pick up several and let you know how it has worked out. I'm not a mechanic but seem to be becoming one, working on these MV's...Thanks!

Texas Diesel

FYI Update - ordered the parts today from the Parker distributor in town. The Tee's, 172HD-4-2 were $26.58 a piece, a surprise but not a shock. The Nut, 61HD-4 were $11.20 for a box of ten. Should get them in about a week. Thanks a lot to everyone!