• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel leak

bigbad53m211

I have a m35a2 and the 12 point screw/bolt that go's under the lines in the top of the injector pump is leaking and I cant get it to stop can anyone help me fix my problem thanks jeff

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no Oring no washer it's a metal to metal fit. Myself I like to take a pair of tin snips and cut off the fireing order injector line order tin cover. Then you can realy see what and where. You might be able to take the plug out and polish it up. Then very carefully polish the head hole but don't get any trash or what not in the hole. This is saying like said all is good and no cracks between injector line ports and center pulg hole.

bigbad53m211

There is no Oring no washer it's a metal to metal fit. Myself I like to take a pair of tin snips and cut off the fireing order injector line order tin cover. Then you can realy see what and where. You might be able to take the plug out and polish it up. Then very carefully polish the head hole but don't get any trash or what not in the hole. This is saying like said all is good and no cracks between injector line ports and center pulg hole.
ok thanks for the input and I am going to replace it cause it is cracked and I will clean it up good befor I put it back together

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks