• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel leak

blackrock

Hey guys i got a fuel leak coming out of the sensor on the side of my intake. ITs leaking right out of the back of it. What is it and what is it called so i know what to ask for when getting a new one? thanks kyle

477573532_photobucket_19725_.jpg

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A, you really should download and read some manuals.
B, Not a sensor, it's the intake heater injector. You can cap it for now or if it isn't cold where you are, leave it capped.

C. Read some manuals to familliarize youself with the truck and power plant. You will be glad you did.

Not trying to be a pecker. ;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or search....

It is repairable with a couple dollars worth of O-rings. Been posted several times.

Try searching for O ring intake heater.

Also, park your truck and read the TMs(atleast the basic operators manual)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks