• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel leaking m931 tractor

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See you read the thread I posted. If that leak is not coming from the top side then sorry pump needs to come out. Best to have someone that has done it before and correctly . The other thing would be a good injection shop and see if they will pump up the PT when they are fixing the whole pump. The guys here because I do not remember will tell you the correct button to have them put in and rail pressure no more than 200psi. Most shops will put them to what the specs call for but you want more than what book says.https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...ighlight=what+fuel+button+for+the+Cummins+250

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks