• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Line ID ??

54M37

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to info I got on another thread; I went to a large hose and fitting supplier in Baltimore to have a fuel hose made up for my recently acquired MEP-003. The fittings are AN -5 which the supplier had; however they told me that -5 hose to work with these fittings has an ID of 1/4". He talked about "full flow" hose and fittings which he did not have.

My question; what is the ID of the fuel hose used on the MEP generators 1/4" or 5/16" ?? If the hose is 5/15" ID are the fittings and hose some special government-military items?

Any body know where to get commercial -5 caps that cover the male fittings like the aux fuel suction connection with the chain attached? The fellow at the counter knew exactly what I was asking for but said he had never seen them for sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks