• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel line to IP?

3dubs

I have been looking in the TM's and searching but can't find the the fuel line for sure. I am looking for the Hard line that bring the fuel to the IP. Do they make one that is hard all the way out of the manifold like what was on my truck? It looks like only a short piece is available that a rubber line goes almost to the IP with only the short piece going to the IP. Where can I get one like the original?

M1009

I have it here.

If you want the actual bent tubing right from the dealer you can still get them, they are special order and cost about $35.00, I was going to order one but found that the $2.00 I spent in 1/4" fuel line was a better choice for my pocketbook. WOW did the truck run better - I must of had some cracks in the fuel line, letting air in.

Its Number 50 on the expanded view I scanned for you View attachment Scan110810_222512.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks