• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel pressure regulator/check valve Pt number and source?

azex

Have had stalling issues for the past year. Had warm starting issues too but those seem to be rectified.

New Optimas, new fuel filter (box type), new fuel pump (what a PITA, going electric next time) but still have the surging/starvation issues.

Truck just died 15 mi from nearest pavement in the dark...we were able to get it started with WD40 and the new batteries spinning it hard enough to get it started.

Last option before IP/Injectors change is the fuel pressure regulator/check valve.

Anyone got a part number for this part? The only one I can find online is 55 dollars.

TIA

You guys are always a wealth of knowledge.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Part numbers are listed in the tech manual parts manuals.

Your local Stanadyne shop should have them.

stuinnh

http://www.owens-export.com has them.
Was around $25 for two I believe. I did the check valve, rebuilt injector pump, replaced fuel pump, and replaced fuel filter base. Only solved with new fuel pressure switch. It worked great even in dead of winter even if I parked on hill. Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks