• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel pump not running m35a2.. 1d

66kaiserld1d

hello... so on a cold startup on saturday morning the 11th of december the m35a2 mutlifuel 1d didnt want to start so i cranked and cranked and it finally started . it seemed to me like a suction leak by the way it acted... the fuel filters are a month old no way their clogged... hmmm so i just waited till this morning to go to work and long crank again... so when i got to work used the power probe to check voltage at pump... the in tank one.. good voltage into the connector.. hmmmm so i pull the 3 7/16s head bolts off to find a fuse blown.. maybe because it got cold and hard to pump fuel it killed it.. but it was the incorrect fuse in there by the looks of it maybe it was for a radio it was a 240v fuse.. is that supposed to be in there? i replaced it with a 20 amp 32v fuse and all is ok . i am going to plum in a fuel pressure guage on the lift pump in the tank so i know when it is or isnt working.. fig id post this up to be helpful :):grd: