• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel pump

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Intank pump or IP boost pump?

saddamsnightmare

September 3rd, 2008.

Memphis Equipment has them, expect $100.00 Core charge, fuel pump itself is around $300.00 and change
($400.00 some before core's sent back). I just got one, no squawks, truck primed and started right up.... Seem's these items rarely fail, but when they do and you should lose prime in the system..... life's not good. Old Red River Arsenal M35A2 mechanic says mine was only the second failure of this item he'd ever seen in 30+ years of repairing them.....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

tjcouch

I just finished the in-line pump install, to replace the non-functioning in-tank pump.

Purchased from www.odiron.com

All neccessary parts included in the kit, tools needed: copper tube cutter, sandpaper, wrenches, solder, and heat shrink tubing.

Very easy install, works great!

Attachments

JEOShea

Here is a photo of a new Pump and a Bracket. The clamp ring is designed with a toggle clamp. you can replace just the fuel pump. might think about a new gasket. The life expectancy of the pump by the way is about 2500-3000 hours. I know cause we life test them.

If this type of info is TMI, then I'll stop.

Jim

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
will that pump fit a 809 series tank, is the bolt pattern the same for the pump mounting plate as the draw plate on the 809 series, can the pump be extended to the bottom of a 809 series tank???????????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks