• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel return line

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This place around the corner from my office made me one for $19. Not braided but should do fine, that's not high-pressure there of course.
Nice! My local All-Hose is an authorized Parker dealer, good stuff!!

I went with the braided for the longevity; here in the desert, rubber starts dry-rotting & cracking after 4 or 5 years. I should get some pretty long life out of the braided nylon.

Parker will set you up good, and you can't beat that price... [thumbzup]

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey man something's wrong with your duece...... The engine ain't leaking!!!rofl
LOL, I put a lot of work into fixing the leaks lately, so it better not leak!!! :mrgreen:

What's sad is that when I park my Deuce in my driveway, not a single drop is left anywhere underneath it...but then I park one of my pickups there, it's flooded with oil & fluid leaks. aua It seems like I fix one leak and 3 more spring up...my 2001 Dodge sprung a leak from the power booster, and of course the power steering fluid has to drip down onto everything it can & spots the driveway in 6 different spots.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks