• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Supply Line to Primary Filter Fitting

Computerdoc08

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am working on replacing the copper fuel line on my M35A2 with the original primary fuel filter head mount.

If I figured everything correctly here if what I think I will need to replace the primary copper supply line with new rubber fuel hose:

In-tank pump outlet to filter - 3/4-18 inverted flare male to 1/2in hose barb

Primary fuel filter head 3/4in NPT to 1/2 hose barb

Do those measurements seem accurate to those that have replaced their supply hose?

rustystud

I am working on replacing the copper fuel line on my M35A2 with the original primary fuel filter head mount.

If I figured everything correctly here if what I think I will need to replace the primary copper supply line with new rubber fuel hose:

In-tank pump outlet to filter - 3/4-18 inverted flare male to 1/2in hose barb

Primary fuel filter head 3/4in NPT to 1/2 hose barb

Do those measurements seem accurate to those that have replaced their supply hose?
Use "nylon" fuel hose (semi-truck air hose) . It wil use the old fittings so no need to replace anything except for new "ferrules" .