• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel supply & return lines

pinwormfood

guys, can you tell me what you guys use for supply and return lines for m1009?
if you only use oem...where can I get them? I have looked around and didn't see anything.
my return lines and leaking and allowing fuel to return back...so i guess is loses prime and starts hard in the morning.....
any help would be great.
can i get hose from an auto supply house? what size ID OD, and does it have to be special material for diesel?
while I am at it, I could prolly use a set of supply lines also......
I really appreciate it guys.
i did a search here and didn't come up with what I was looking for, but my battery on my laptop is about to quit, and I didn't get to spend an hour looking.
thanks fellas
pinwormfood

HAWKMAN

If you end-up needing any of the steel lines on the frame your welcome to come to my place,(your about half hour away) and check on the frames for what you'd need.....just a thought..:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks