• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel tank accessories for M934a2, duel tank setup

Gunny65

I purchased a secondary tank for my truck. The sending unit is toast and all the other lines are cut. I also don't know specifically what parts I need to convert to dual tanks. Has anyone done this and know what parts I need to purchase? I found some parts but I am unsure so I am looking for assistance. I decided to use a civilian tank switch since the military ones tend to develop air leaks quicker than the civilian versions, in my experience. Anyway, suggestions on where to look or a list of some sort? Thanks.

74M35A2

I've used the Pollak dual fuel selector valve before with good success. It switches the suction, return, and fuel level sender signal all at the same time, to do exactly what you want. They are under $60 new and work great, they are OEM on Ford, GM, etc... Only concern would be the port size, as it is slightly smaller than what your truck is. But, I don't think it is smaller than the smallest diameter fitting on your truck, for example the ID of the fitting at the tank top, filter, or injection pump connection. Not sure, but it is one easy path to consider.

162tcat

I have a good fuel selector valve off a m931 so it would bolt right in your rig. Pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks