• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Transducer

ericp351

Hi all. Basic question again. What does the Fuel Transducer , the 4 wire job on top of the little transfer and prime pump, do on the A2 engine? I did look in the TM. Found how to remove it, but little on testing and function. I ask out of curiosity, but also it looks like a good spot to T in a pressure gauge. Anybody else put one in there? Thanks, Eric

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi all. Basic question again. What does the Fuel Transducer , the 4 wire job on top of the little transfer and prime pump, do on the A2 engine? I did look in the TM. Found how to remove it, but little on testing and function. I ask out of curiosity, but also it looks like a good spot to T in a pressure gauge. Anybody else put one in there? Thanks, Eric
Used to show fuel pressure to the diagnostics machine you dont have. You dont need it. Put a plug in it to delete or add your gauge in.