• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel vent line repair

comike27

On my m813 the fuel tank vent line is twisted and crushed near the transfer case . The line appears to run up the passenger side frame rail and goes to a air connection near the horn on the firewall . I would like to just replace the damaged section only about two inches long . Im not sure how much pressure if any it’s under I was thinking of cutting off the bad section and replacing it with fuel injector rubber line . Has any one else done this thanks Mike .

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go for it, the vent is just that, vent. No pressure in it. Cut the bad out and replace, hose clamps will suffice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks