• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuelpump wire, where do it connect in the cab/engine area?

Cummins_12v

Have claenes all the conector in the fuelpump housing, but still not enough volt to get the pump turning. Tried a wire direct to to battery and the pump started. So i have a bad connection between the fuelpump and ... where ever the wire come from. Where does it come from? :???:

OldDominionIron2

The fuel pump wire is labeled 654, and is powered when you turn the master switch to on. Tracing the wire from the fuel pump, it should go through a harness connector before joining with wire 27, which is the wire coming from the master switch.

Do a search for deuce wiring diagram that was posted earlier to help with wire numbers.

Cummins_12v

Thanks, i have downloaded the wire chematic in the tm, but where is 654 connected to 27 and 27-powerswitch? I cant locate it in the engine room, so is it under the dash?

Cummins_12v

Ok guys, compartment :) Im not from the us, so english are not my primary laguage :D But i think you guys undersrand room insted of compartment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks