• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun, Fun, Fun, another deuce is on the way!

DrFoster

I should have my deuce this weds! I'll get pics up for everyone.

I'm pretty sure it's a -1D, but could be wrong. The price was way right, and I couldn't pass it up - including the fact that the seller is paying for shipping!

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DrF,
The guy's going to SHIP IT to you now?? So we aren't going to SOCAL now?

Let me know. Major bummer as I was looking forward to 'da trip' to go get it, but nice if you can still get the deal you told us about.

Let me what you need. Had a great time today. JR and Savannah are great kids! Savannah really liked the dogs! JR is quite the young man. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about each other.

Time to work on starting a 'gear head' type club. I like "The 8 Balls" but would be willing to hear other suggestions. The club house we could call 'Franks Place'. As in, nah honey, I'm just going over to FRANKS PLACE for a little bit.

ANYWAY keep me informed. jim

DrFoster

Not the same deal... I just paid for it this afternoon when I got home. By the way, I am still working on that other deal, so I'll have two or three to play with. I figure I can put two at my dad's house, let him drive one, and keep the others here until they get sold. The prices are so good that I can't really say no.

Negotiations with Ang are going on, we have the money now, but she's complaining about keeping capital for our business to get started... Will keep you posted on everything, but this one is for sure coming here!

DrFoster

Here it is.. LOL

Probably can't carry 2.5K and it doesn't seem to have the 427hp as advertised, but $19.00 is a steal!

No seriously, I have one coming in as soon as I work out the logistics of going to get it, repairing a gunky fuel system, and driving it home...

I just thought a little humor was in order!

Attachments

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought you LOST that eBay bid! LOL!

Way kewl. It appears to have the 'Pioneer rack' but they mounted the shovel up front??

Now, about that full sized one. Where is it and when do we leave to go get it?

DrFoster

I did, but I found another.. HAHA

I'm not sure if the price is going to come down on it enough for me. I didn't realize that it didn't run and I am facing a $1200 trip back, and $1000 for the parts it needs.

I may just keep looking. There is one for sale in Colorado City, OK which is right down 287... about 6 hours round trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks