• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun in the Blizzard of 2013

palskidoo

I took EV to work on Friday expecting the storm to hit hard right from the beginning. It started off slow but by 2 pm the roads and highways had a few inches of snow on them and the plows were having trouble keeping up with it. EV had no trouble though, we did 50mph the whole 30 min ride home in the unplowed far left lane. Passing all the Prius's and civics as they inched their way down the highway. Then when we got home EV tried her hand at doing some donuts :-D the video is attached.

Saturday morning though with 35" of snow on the ground EV didnt do so good. She got stuck and I needed to make some halfa$$ tire chains to get here moving.

Enjoy the video :tank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIGCV-TfAQ&feature=youtu.be

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am relieved that it is not only me who can entertain himself for a looong time doing doughnuts in a truck.....
I only get the chance if there is snow on the ground when I put her away for winter storage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks