• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fun things in the deuce

boomer

talk about reckless... :shock:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUUIjrFeIc[/media]
That's an understatement! I have seen some really stupid things that are on you tube involving deuces. This ones in the top 3.
having posted it, they seem to think everyone will find it to be a good thing.
It's too bad there are not the M V police, and find them, and yank them right out of the cab. Then take the truck. Treating it like that! Poor deuce.
There's a right way, and a wrong way, of doing things. Now there's a stupid way.

tory

here's a car sacrificed by the local vonunteer fire dept. i had to have a go. ended up caving in the roof but forgot to get a good pic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks